GFE offers different services to different stakeholders working in the field of mineral exploration.
We offer two main types of services for the mining industry:
Forestry Services applied to exploration, such as:
- Miscellaneous deforestation for outcrop stripping, drilling, etc;
- Applications and management of intervention licenses for exploration work on public lands (drilling, stripping, etc.);
- Planning and execution of forestry road works;
- Restoration of past producing mines or exploration work sites.
Services for mining exploration such as:
- Logistics of drilling programs;
- Stripping and collection of geological data;
- Claims staking, line cutting and grid location;
- Geophysical surveys;
- Establishment and location of exploration camps;
- Logistics and management of project;
- Sub metric GPS surveys and GIS mapping.
GFE offers various forestry services for the establishment or expansion of both open pit and underground mines. We can carry out, for instance, deforestation and mechanized shredding for the implementation of your projects.
In order to avoid hassles and problems regarding the implementation of the Québec Forest Act (LRQ, c. F-4.1), we offer you some forestry consultation services. You will then be possible to carry out your activities in compliance with key regulations. We are also willing to create for you the applications for intervention and request for a measurement of felled timber to the authorities concerned.