Application of geomatics in the field of natural resources is a milestone that has revolutionized the way we plan, implement and monitor our activities in the field. Especially in forest and mining areas, the combined use of geographic information systems (GIS) and global positioning system (GPS) opens the door to many applications that have drastically changed our operational approach.
GFE believes that these new technologies have their place and offers various services to meet your expectations. We have equipment and software, high performance and cutting-edge technology that are available for:
- Conduct surveys of high precision GPS;
- Integrate spatial data with GIS;
- Scanning and georeferencing of maps or aerial photographs;
- Plot large format maps;
- Conduct of thematic mapping;
- Carry out GPS surveys on the ground;
- Carry out topographic surveys;
- Implementation of automated receivers to track the movement of machinery;
We use the software ArcGIS Desktop® and ArcPad® developed by ESRI™ as GIS. These programs are at the cutting edge of technology and GFE was among the first in the region to offer you these services, which proves how much we are at the top level of new technologies.
Tell us about your projects or your needs and rest assured that we will put all the resources at your disposal. Keep in mind that the only limits of these new technologies are those of your imagination.